Remember how I held your hand,
Remember how I kissed it,
Remember how you fell asleep,
Your head upon my shoulder?
I remember the warmth of your body,
Pressed tightly against mine,
The press of your lips on my brow,
I remember desire,
In love was it wrapped,
I remember you.
Am i just a face amoung many?
A shadow of your past?
When your brushed by a warm nights breeze,
Remember my whispers to you?
Do you remember the moments of joy?
Do you remember our loss?
Do you remember all that I gave?
Do you even remember my name?
Holly Heron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember Me by Holly Heron )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Taking to the Hills, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Snowman, Jon M. Nelson
- Flock, lock!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crawl In Your Heart, Nisarg Sukhadeve
- Reliable Data, Edward Kofi Louis
- Silver Roses, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Temptation, Jon M. Nelson
- Hope For The Day, Nisarg Sukhadeve
- How Do They Speak Now? Have You? Dad, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Severity, Edward Kofi Louis