Shania K. Younce
I remember what I relize.
The forgetfulness inclined.
The things forgotten left alone.
For you I can not revive them nor will you find them.
When young and forgetful some say it is of youth.
When old and forgetful some say it is of growing age.
When twitling away you come into an age.
When forgetting you don't remember then.
I in it's non-existent ways.
You far alone.
You that is there nor the you that is there.
You are not so, far when alone.
You are there when you are not alone.
To remember and forget.
To forget and remember.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Rememorries' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah