Respect And Holler
Respect as far as little talks, looking,
Swaying and seeing, to blindly walk.
Gosh, the manners mastered are exact,
Often we sell products of beauty.
Gaggling geese stutter and remedy others,
With their squawk, hollering and howling.
Let living be red, blue are the skies,
And blood is the same as life gone.
Love is the blood of life, in this respect,
Often a liver worked by living like us.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respect And Holler by Naveed Akram )
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah