Respect And Holler
Respect as far as little talks, looking,
Swaying and seeing, to blindly walk.
Gosh, the manners mastered are exact,
Often we sell products of beauty.
Gaggling geese stutter and remedy others,
With their squawk, hollering and howling.
Let living be red, blue are the skies,
And blood is the same as life gone.
Love is the blood of life, in this respect,
Often a liver worked by living like us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respect And Holler by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Have Been Called, Lilly Emery
- Smoke Without Fire, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Weeds and Blooms, Donal Mahoney
- <<<<Twist and turn, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<my mother land, Abdul Wahab
- Smell of sweat, gajanan mishra
- << Potherb of love, Abdul Wahab
- Cats Like Denny, Dexsta Ray
- <<< I dare you all, Abdul Wahab
- إلى صديقة خائفة, نزار قباني