Respect And Holler
Respect as far as little talks, looking,
Swaying and seeing, to blindly walk.
Gosh, the manners mastered are exact,
Often we sell products of beauty.
Gaggling geese stutter and remedy others,
With their squawk, hollering and howling.
Let living be red, blue are the skies,
And blood is the same as life gone.
Love is the blood of life, in this respect,
Often a liver worked by living like us.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respect And Holler by Naveed Akram )
- Curse of the Burning Witch, David McLansky
- Kindly spare us, hasmukh amathalal
- " Change " it's our aspiration!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Kazi Nazrul Islam
(24 May 1899 - 29 August 1976)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Robert Louis Stevenson
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
Dr PJ Raj Kamal