Peter S. Quinn
Return to Bright Skies
Return to bright skies,
Our yesterday’s sweet dreams;
You learn through ears and eyes,
What in mysteries sometimes seems.
Return to cloudlets highs,
With a work in tomorrow schemes;
Road of fortune there lies,
With sunshine in glowing beams.
You and I are both falling,
Until our breathing stories end;
The days of unknown are calling,
With moods of forgotten blend.
You and I through strolling,
The Coppers of fortune to bend;
In many ways experience enrolling,
Of each what we own attend.
Give and take is easy,
But reaching their goal is tough;
Like flowers blossom in breezy,
In places of wild and rough.
Return to hope and thoughts,
In what you were building before;
We are the future aquanauts,
To sail our imaginings ashore.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Return to Bright Skies by Peter S. Quinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash