Lawrence S. Pertillar
Revealing With Such Speed
With the best of wishes,
To you from me I give.
I hope the coming days,
Of relentless truth...
Revealing with such speed,
That even your kept denials...
Can not prevent them,
From being squeezed to see daylight.
With an upgraded consciousness.
And you are finally freed,
To be released from beliefs...
Held by old told lies you thought were secret.
No matter how creative,
Your deceptions and use of excuses...
Have aided you in the past.
And I can only wish you this doing to let go,
Of a foolishness you one day...
Will flush away to realize you've been exposed.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revealing With Such Speed by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Man Of His Word, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man I Like, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Road Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Monument Of Kindness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult