Risqué Limerick # 2
From the top of Niagara Falls,
far away from the big city malls
jumped a tough-talking bird
soon her screams could be heard
as she banged on those rocks her big balls.
There are women, genetically tough,
fully able to fight and play rough.
Though they may play with dolls
they are fitted with balls,
be advised that they do strut their stuff.
So the one who had jumped from that height
gave the onlooking folks quite a fright.
When the balls started banging
and bouncing and clanging
they felt sorry for her in her plight.
When she landed way down in the wet
it was clear that she'd now won her bet.
But she vowed to enclose
in size large pantyhose
her equipment - (as safety net) .
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Risqué Limerick # 2 by Herbert Nehrlich )
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie