It is a mountain
It has roaring power
I know mountain is
Also a living entity
And the volume of the sound
Vibrated in proportion
To the size of the material body
I know also this.
Hear, mountain roars
With gorgeous voice and
uncommon voice and it
Spreads to all directions
Hear, The echo is omnipotent
The echo enlivened us all
I see mountain's multi-incarnations
I know, my dear, You are the mountain.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Roaring Power by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI