@ Rogue Affairs
Silent lambs! And be under a sharp knife.
From the nib flows, blood ink, suckled
Like a leech. On the calm surface of ocean,
Dig deep and the deeper the net
Bigger the catch. Siphoned into the spacious,
Belly of the vessel, hungry for ages.
You hold, in the cover of your rims, a mask
Of restricted air, claustrophobic.
Making well a plaster model for a mediocre,
Low cut suit with grey patches of whimsy.
Rogue affairs, hidden below names,
And filling the lap of your foe, with flowers,
Lest your goodness be not questioned.
Defeating yourself, hopping every country,
Boot-legging, flying in the day, falling at night.
To make a point, seek a victim, or defile
To good nature, antithetical your meek profile,
You have humbled, the holder of the flag,
You have trampled the traditions of seagull’s flight.
The Question, Episode 3, Ink-Job @rogue two
Sadiqullah Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (@ Rogue Affairs by Sadiqullah Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur