Romancing in Dispair
Romancing with Nostalgia
I have this strong desire
Thinking someone... a dream now,
To liberate my sen-ital love
To romance with her.
Rain when shatters over house sheet
Takes me back to
My years of romance.
Those memories makes me impotent
I go senile...
I wish if i could take her,
in my arms,
And hum softly in her ears,
My lines of immature poetry... teen confession.
In narrative tune
Emphasizing more for clear wordings,
She is gone.
What has remained is a heart piercing feelings,
If love had law,
She would've been prosecuted.
but... whatever it is,
I always think of you.
One face of romance.
Romancing with my distress.
Nothing is left in me.
Unlucky with relations.
for whom I admire,
I make'em my perennial dream
But they have no solace for me.
Beholding this despair,
Lamenting this loss,
I tumble in life.
Romancing with her was unbelievable,
Romancing with her memories pains,
here I do.
Romancing with nostalgia.
crying in her memories,
I wish if I could add,
more vulnerable synonym for 'crying'.
I smile remembering time you used to tickle me.
time, you pulled me under your umbrella
but our romance remained incomplete.
Our relation wasn't so necessary for her.
One life cleavage.
I sustain my this part with pain.
my aspiration lay barren.
No magic works on me.
Its more than romancing,
more slow than whiskey lullaby.
Dying is nothing,
Journey to death is heartthrobing.
I can feel what a widow feel.
romancing with dark rose.
Romancing with my incomplete feelings.
I will continue to romance.
dwelling constantly over spilt past.
Norden Lama's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romancing in Dispair by Norden Lama )
- Verses on Captain Grose, Robert Burns
- Eyes they see, Diplove gautam
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)