Romancing in Dispair
Romancing with Nostalgia
I have this strong desire
Thinking someone... a dream now,
To liberate my sen-ital love
To romance with her.
Rain when shatters over house sheet
Takes me back to
My years of romance.
Those memories makes me impotent
I go senile...
I wish if i could take her,
in my arms,
And hum softly in her ears,
My lines of immature poetry... teen confession.
In narrative tune
Emphasizing more for clear wordings,
She is gone.
What has remained is a heart piercing feelings,
If love had law,
She would've been prosecuted.
but... whatever it is,
I always think of you.
One face of romance.
Romancing with my distress.
Nothing is left in me.
Unlucky with relations.
for whom I admire,
I make'em my perennial dream
But they have no solace for me.
Beholding this despair,
Lamenting this loss,
I tumble in life.
Romancing with her was unbelievable,
Romancing with her memories pains,
here I do.
Romancing with nostalgia.
crying in her memories,
I wish if I could add,
more vulnerable synonym for 'crying'.
I smile remembering time you used to tickle me.
time, you pulled me under your umbrella
but our romance remained incomplete.
Our relation wasn't so necessary for her.
One life cleavage.
I sustain my this part with pain.
my aspiration lay barren.
No magic works on me.
Its more than romancing,
more slow than whiskey lullaby.
Dying is nothing,
Journey to death is heartthrobing.
I can feel what a widow feel.
romancing with dark rose.
Romancing with my incomplete feelings.
I will continue to romance.
dwelling constantly over spilt past.
Norden Lama's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romancing in Dispair by Norden Lama )
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- TO THE INSOMNIAC, sathya narayana
- Season is unfavorable,, Aftab Alam
- English As My Second Language, Tony Adah
- Without Taking A Breath, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I wonder if all men long for a girl… (ca.., Gert Strydom
- Is it absurd to fall too deep?, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)