Romeo And Juliet
A Beach of beautiful trees of peach;
I am sure about that!
Was a son Of the neighbor of the same
Beach of beautiful trees of peach.
What is left from their story
Is only more suffering
So tell me lady,
What do you want?
I will tell you,
What I want.
and if you want,
i will start first!
and it is not about love strategies,
or being more or less seductive.
Tell me as if you are talking to yourself.
What exactly do you see
In me, in the world
your world or my world.
Take your time.
Tell me anything you want
And I will tell you
What I want
As a response
To your eternal request.
Here are white
A pencil in case
You could not say it,
Or you could not articulate well
or add something unreasonable
or silly to complete the picture.
Make it very simple
It does not matter!
Whether, it is in written
Or in mute signs.
Just get it out
And free me as if you are freeing yourself.,
Or just free yourself
And i will free myself by myself
Here are my hands,
And other things
Which later will surface.
Just be frank;
I do not like to waste time
And your time and the neighbor time.
there is noting in
your long 'Aaaaaaaaaah! '
While your face is flying somewhere.
or your eyes tilt down or up
toward both sides,
except it looks like a golden neck bracelet.
It does not make any sense
In the dictionary of feelings, the non-sense, the common sense,
and all the absurdities.
It does not make sens to your senses.
Just express yourself.
And you aught to.
Just say it.
Or fly in the sky.
Just say what you want
And take the first step.
Anything else is
Lying to yourself,
just say it.
There must be a reason
For any constipated feeling
And you do have the cure.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romeo And Juliet by Atef Ayadi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Salvage, appiah japheth
- Sitting In The Park, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish for peace and not war pieces, Juwon Daniel
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach