Romeo Vs Juliet
Romeo: I'm searching for another woman
Juliet : You think I'm innocent young girl
Romeo: In my enemy's house party
Juliet : Why are you looking love when there's only hatred?
Romeo: You are rose that has many thorns
Juliet : I know you are under my balcony
Romeo: So I say I will throw my name
Juliet : Am I that fool to believe sweet words?
Romeo: We swear love when there's only hatred
Juliet : I lost my cousin for your tragic friend
Romeo: They are too honest and brave to follow our game
Juliet : You leave me with another spoiled boy
Romeo: There's not other ways besides runaway
Juliet : For whom this trick I must play now?
Romeo: You don't tell me before I drink my poison
Juliet : You don't tell me before I stab my heart
Romeo & Juliet: Could this pain be love when there's only hatred?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romeo Vs Juliet by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI