Roses for forgiveness
When the sun’s rays peep into my room
my eyes catch the roses that you have left on my pillow.
There is a red rose for every tear that I have shed,
a white one to heal my broken heart,
a yellow one just to say that you are sorry,
and a purple rose just because I like it.
There are roses for every emotion
and even for the ones that I do hide.
Mistakes are made
but saying sorry may makeup
for the things that are said.
With every rosebud on my pillow
I know that you do care
and I do forgive you
although my heart is still aching
and only time does heal the wounds.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roses for forgiveness by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal