Roses for forgiveness
When the sun’s rays peep into my room
my eyes catch the roses that you have left on my pillow.
There is a red rose for every tear that I have shed,
a white one to heal my broken heart,
a yellow one just to say that you are sorry,
and a purple rose just because I like it.
There are roses for every emotion
and even for the ones that I do hide.
Mistakes are made
but saying sorry may makeup
for the things that are said.
With every rosebud on my pillow
I know that you do care
and I do forgive you
although my heart is still aching
and only time does heal the wounds.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roses for forgiveness by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah