Rubbing salt in wounds
Rubbing salt in wounds of others
And you are saying yourself wise
I am an ordinary man here
I am applying balm in wounds of others
You are telling me fool rightly said
This is Kali Yug, quarrelsome days a head.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rubbing salt in wounds by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Madrigal, Naveed Khalid
- Sunburnt, Naveed Khalid
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak