Is It Poetry
Ruby Red Round Crimson Mouth
Green eye's round ruby mouth, am I dead?
Left behind in oceans of dread.
Tail between my legs as I struggle up each hill.
Round ruby mouth crimson red hear at ease
comes the dawn never to rest thereupon.
The bayonet strikes home to the hilt.
My brothers have left home here with out me.
I struggle for breath the taste of steel beneath it.
Round ruby mouth crimson red, just desserts.
I haven't a clue why I'm here.
Before my last meal he spoke to me.
Half way up the next the next peak they took me.
Looking down at the ground he released me.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ruby Red Round Crimson Mouth by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice