SAFE JOURNEY MY LOVE.
Buei! Buei! Buei! Buei!
I hear my soul sounding,
crying so louder and louder,
waiting each and everyday at the tryst
but sees no one apart from Christ.
You whispered sweet words in my ears.
Sweet words I sailed in for many years.
Not for long you've made my eyes so weak,
many days, many moments I seek.
Why have you left me astray.
Nothing, I mean nothing can let my love for you sway.
Seeing your coffin designed and covered,
your grave is smiling, it has taken you far from me.
In many years, centuries, it's only you, I mean you I'll see.
Safe journey my love
Rest In Peace my love.
Agya Kankam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SAFE JOURNEY MY LOVE. by Agya Kankam )
- Willing To Able To Do Your Best, Ronell Warren Alman
- When Tears Will Fall, Eleonor Santiago
- Seeing Answers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 7, ramesh rai
- Downside Up?, Von Kimball Barney
- And grace, hasmukh amathalal
- Doubts emerge, hasmukh amathalal
- A little girl's eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- A ship, hasmukh amathalal
- The Daughter of the Earth- 22, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)