Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah
Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah Poems
- State Death From the tribes come the cries of grief From the...
- Fallen In Love I searched my heart I tried to pretend You ...
- Stronger Together From the mountain top onward we go; ...
- I Am Sorry; I Miss You I dream of you day and night And wish...
- When Will Africa Unite Down below the ground come the voices ...
- Midnight Proposal -new- For your love I have swallowed my ...
- Awake Mother Africa Awake mother Africa, awake For you lie ...
A native of Ghana born in Komenda in the Central Region to Joseph Arkoh Sarbah and Afua Anokye. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah
From the tribes come the cries of grief
From the phlegm a stream of tears flows
In the dept of our hearts
In the vacuum created suddenly
untamed sorrow settles unopposed
and our hands are heavy and tied
A mighty oak has fallen
The leg that sought to carry the heavy load of the body
has ceased to remain active
The head of the people is no more
Forever gone with the eyes and chambers of knowledge
But whenever the gong summons
There is no turning back
and our departure is inevitable
But the lose of a great captain
leaves the boat at the ...