Salma is a pretty name Of a pretty woman who lives Somewhere on our planet, She might be on top of a passing Cloud riding towards the unknown worlds, She might a flower or a rose in a field Or in a pretty garden no one caring for, She might be in a missing village somewhere On a rocky hill anywhere and everywhere, She might be a friend of a pretty book Inside a house near the fireplace, She might be the name of a pretty planet Still not discovered up in the skies, She might be a pretty villager goes here
And there to sing and to play in nature, She might be anyone who is waiting for
Something or someone anywhere and everywhere, She might be here now or she might be in Uncle Sam's dreamland looking for her luck, and
She might be hidden behind the pretty horizon Waiting the pretty knight to come to take her somewhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- (شم النسيم - اجا الربيع) -new-
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER IN THE HARD TIME -new-
- A civil engineer in the hard time مهندسة... -new-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.