Is It Poetry
Into her hand out of reach.
Esteemed, fine grapes university
Made from a puff of smoke.
A matter beneath the ground,
and the wind when it sings
is of poetry and beyond
don't stop what you are doing.
If it fell beneath your hand,
my sword is still in reach.
I teach the mind of snow
sanhartlee, which she knows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sanhartlee by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo