Sat. Sitting. Still.
Once in the snow
And thought about
That dismissive message of yours.
Sitting here again.
Still a loss.
Still at a loss
Tony Jolley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sat. Sitting. Still. by Tony Jolley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady