Save The Trees
We are so tiny;
we would be in the soil;
After some year, we would grow;
By absorbing sunlight, water etc.
We would give many raw materials;
Which are used in industries;
like fruits, medicines, gums etc;
which man use daily in their life.
We take useless gas(Carbondioxide) :
we give useful gas(oxygen) :
If we are not their;
no life would be on the earth.
We proteit you from the sun's heat;
we prevent soil erosion;
we are the food to many animals and birds;
we become home for many birds and animals.
But, our species getting exhausted;
Though we give many resources;
we are using as benches, chairs etc;
so save us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Save The Trees by jitesh majety )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)