Ah, my dear, you have such a mind
You look so good, too, from behind;
But try as I may, try as I might
I cannot love a transvestite.
Fault me not for prejudoce;
You're smashing in that red slit dress;
But though your chams may rival Venus,
I can't love a girl who has a penis.
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saying No by David McLansky )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow