Scared Of Poison
Scarred by the wounds inflicted.
I smile for the taste to die.
Scared of poison, fearless i inject my veins.
Arms which color true in violet blue.
Addicted by the curse of an addict.
I am the blade from a knife, blunt.
I see the trees.
I feel the noose around my neck.
I care not for a chair, i stand on Gods land.
One rope can hang many a man, do you understand my plan.
Wonder in a restless dream.
My shadow echoes with every scream.
The trick is to survive, only next to my fix.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scared Of Poison by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am naming you friend, gajanan mishra
- Wrecking Ball, Kyle Schlicher
- There Is Nothing More Gratifying, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Azazels, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let me follow you, gajanan mishra
- what makes me blue?, DAVID werts
- Rewriting The Ruins, Kyle Schlicher
- A song lyric of a lover...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak