Science - Boon or Bane?
The world is now an advanced global village
In which we subsist and have every privilege
Travel and communication made a rapport
Science and technology made a passport.
Friends book, Face book, twitter and too
On which people certainly make a big queue
Life is lived as a series of communication
Beneficial things are realized only by a few.
A journey is measured in friends, not in miles
No matter where you go, there you are
You never listen when you are eager to speak
Deliver your words not by number, but by weight.
It’s high time to know the ominous crimes
Newspapers are filled with shocking news
Communities ought to be aware and stare
Since everyone needs to have a welfare.
Setaluri Padmavathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Science - Boon or Bane? by Setaluri Padmavathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer