Scythian Sight, Pirate Adventures (11)
Crimson lips exhaling sensuous breath
prophetic priestess of Scythian sight
fiery beryls adorn her crystalline neck
spice scented skin, probing fingers of light.
Disrobes before me flames warming her palm
orbiting globes, loving field of her hand,
rock fountain pools black cavernous calm
moon sliver tones coat flesh covered sand.
Ecstatic lovers compete in the act
expressionless words mimed silent eyes seek
soft graceful curves line the arch of her back
passionate rhymes only she would dare speak.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scythian Sight, Pirate Adventures (11) by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lifetime Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- new, Alvinzor Flores
- Potential Enemy, Tony Adah
- Egun gun, Le Masquerade, Birgitta Heikka
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma