Season of Love
Winter sky so dark with stars so bright
brings a glow of sheer delight.
Diamond's woven into a cloak of navy blue
the scene is set for all things new.
Romance and love flourish at this time of year
winter magic dispels all doubt and fear.
Time to walk and cuddle in the park
all secrets hidden in the dark.
Winter winds stir passions deep within
can love really be a mortal sin.
Kindred spirits search and find
Needing to be with their own kind
Cold frost brings a need to touch
wanting love so very much
Virgin snow casts its magic spell
nature knows us so very well
Stark contrast shows trees laid bare
bringing out our need to care
The season of love is upon us now
to resist we don't know how
Time to rest in a lovers arms
bewitched by mother nature's charms
This very special enchanting season
give's true love its rhyme and reason
So let us give thanks for this special time
with a toast to winter of sweet red wine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Season of Love by Veronica Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale