Second look memories
When time is running short,
and life is passing by.
Take a second look,
Look back and in memories you shall fly.
Between the love of a sweetheart,
the beauty of your first love.
How it was so wonderful and perfect,
until push came to shove.
Your memories continue,
of having your first child a son.
he sat thier crying in your arms,
Then he grew old in the long run.
The memories of your first gray hair,
Freaking out as you grew old.
Remeber those memories,
for when you pass away your memories fold.
away and packed forever,
kept with you for rest of time.
But never shall you forget,
when instead of hiding in life you did shine.
austin marshall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Second look memories by austin marshall )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 February 1970-)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Tumhe main Peyar Nehi de, Kumar Vishwas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- The Real Fruit, Nash Thomas
- Promise And Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N10, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N9, Kristian Djordjanov
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov
- Blesses Be, Clara Keiper