L C Vieira
So there's my Second Opinion,
THAT look -
How dare I show you
something so -
I thought it good.
(or I pretend)
aware that you don't care
for my defence.
Young stubborn stance!
It's your poor eyes that I offend!
This sorry start.
I have no doubt
you'll make it right,
as true is true
out there, in sight.
My Second Opinion
unto that end,
is never wasted
as first, my friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Second Opinion by L C Vieira )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak