There's a secret star up in the sky
that's only known to you and I.
It' a star where passion makes its home
and sweetens like a honeycomb.
Gathering clouds surround this star
to hide it well and keep it far
except for me and you.
I swear I'd be there if I could
and I know you'd follow me, you would.
But life's a waiting game my love
and so we wait for that star above
to flicker softly where it lies
secretly hidden in the skies.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret Star by Edwina Reizer )
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood