SEEING THE EDGES, OF DAD.
ROAMING free, in a spell bound
dream, there are snakes here,
dangerous snakes, and the isolation,
of a drunken king, one man grapples,
another crys, another throws himself,
into the wicked night.
ROAMING free, into the devels arms,
theres are drugs to make you like him,
and drugs to stop your heart,
there are snakes here, dangerous snakes,
and the isolation of a drunked king.
DAVID GERARDINO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SEEING THE EDGES, OF DAD. by DAVID GERARDINO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry