She power’s my train.
I have no boundaries.
Like a moon,
I was meant to wane.
I am my own Caesar.
And nearly as vain.
These misfiring bearings,
As a nerve,
You lie to the brain.
Copyright (c) David DeSantis
David DeSantis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Self-Esteem by David DeSantis )
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett