When you place your hand, in mine
I lose all sense
I feel sweet electricity,
All through me.
And when I gaze into your eyes,
For me, it comes
As no surprise.
That I am lost,
I'm all at sea,
Each port for me.
You guide me, ever carefully.
When I hear your soft, sweet voice,
It's just as if,
I have no choice.
And caresses me.
All I am,
All that I'll be,
All the very best in me.
Your very soul,
Without you, love,
I am not whole.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Senses. by Owain Glyn )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Angler's Ballad, Charles Cotton
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Don't Cry, Kyle Schlicher
- My Life Once Used To Be, Kelly Shanks
- Surveillance., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Blunt and Unskilled Indian English Po.., Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In any cold Winter, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Thank You Friends, Shemsi Elsani
- Canvas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Do You Care?, Shemsi Elsani
- Friends, Shemsi Elsani
- The bridle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..