Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
I smell the musty scent of Summer
On hedgerows moist with morning dews,
And view the colours of Autumn leaves
Resplendent in their glorious hues.
I view this colourful World in which we live,
Created for us to admire,
Ever mindful of its beginnings,
To enjoy its pleasures before we expire.
I smell wild flowers on the river banks,
See corn growing in the fields,
Smell the freshness of newly mown grass,
As HIS Wonders, daily, to me yields.
The pleasures of the seasons,
Experienced by all of us,
Who can smell and see and understand,
What in this World ~ HE’s made for us.
Each Country is a pleasure,
To be enjoyed by all,
Whatever the weather or season,
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall.
© Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 27 June 2006
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sensual Thoughts by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner