SERENADE TO EC
SERENADE TO EC
>>I don't know what magic
>>you've nestled in the poetic
>>cadence of your passionate soul
>>that I behold love is full
>>and deep inside I felt terrefic
>>instead of feeling so tragic.
>>I tried to love someone near
>>but it had given me great fear
>>and if I'll try to love you
>>will I ever feel so blue
>>and can carry upon my shoulder
>>a hope to find a love sweeter?
>>I just hope the net will help me
>>find someone to cherish eternally
>>and could fulfill my heart's emptiness
>>of a love filled with tenderness.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SERENADE TO EC by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Control, Robert Plese
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fuck You, Michael Webb
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe