Bijay Kant Dubey
Shadow-lines/ Shadowed Existence/ Shaded Picture
Man is a walking shadow,
I a shadow, you a shadow, we are but shadows,
They too are but shadows,
Your shadow, my shadow, the shadow of life,
The world a shadow.
I am a shadow, you are a shadow, they are shadows,
Shadowy is this existence of ours,
History of ours shrouded in mystery,
Shadowed life, shadowed presence of ours,
Shadow, shadow, only shadows
In life and the world.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadow-lines/ Shadowed Existence/ Shaded Picture by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi