Share the Love
The fight for words never stops
It's why the world echoes with cries
And why we fill all the empty lines
With awful crimes, deceit and lies.
But there are those who see a way out
Paved with a smile and intentions kind
And for them, there isn't a doubt
That peace is quite easy to find.
This life comes from things you cannot buy
It depends on the state of your heart and mind
Share all your love, for one day you will die
And there is nothing better you can leave behind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Share the Love by Ezra Rizle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns