I want to run, I want to hide.
From all the pain she caused inside.
I want to scream, I want to cry.
Why can't I tell her Goodbye?
I want to move on, I just can't let go.
I love her more than she will ever know.
I want to start over, I want to feel free!
But this pain will never leave me be.
She hurt me bad, the pain is deep.
From all the promises she couldn't keep.
All the lies, I heard she say.
Are in my head and just won't fade.
How can I forget her, leave the her behind.
Erase the memories from my mind.
She doesn't love me, and her never will.
she will never care, how I feel
ishmeal balfour's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She never by ishmeal balfour )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi
- Train to Nowhere, Maverick Jones
- From Cradles To Huge Graves, Naveed Akram
- Feel in Hot Hrms, His Marvel on it., Akhtar Jawad
- Today I saw you, tallulah montegue
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida