bayoubaby02 (Karen) Yeargin
She said, 'don't you cry, wipe your tears, we said goodby'
She said, 'we need to move, our days are short, a lot to prove'
She said, 'don't fall in love, you're way too young, you know not of '
She said, 'your bound to fail, I see your fall, he's just a male'
She said, 'your children born, are not for me, I see your death, I will not mourn'
She said, 'my death is near, I lost so much, but do not fear'
She said, 'don't you cry, wipe you're tears, we said goodby'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Said by bayoubaby02 (Karen) Yeargin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...