bayoubaby02 (Karen) Yeargin
She said, 'don't you cry, wipe your tears, we said goodby'
She said, 'we need to move, our days are short, a lot to prove'
She said, 'don't fall in love, you're way too young, you know not of '
She said, 'your bound to fail, I see your fall, he's just a male'
She said, 'your children born, are not for me, I see your death, I will not mourn'
She said, 'my death is near, I lost so much, but do not fear'
She said, 'don't you cry, wipe you're tears, we said goodby'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Said by bayoubaby02 (Karen) Yeargin )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)