She Was My Hero
I used to call her my hero.
now she is my zero.
she had big dreams then she
threw them away.
The one that could take a punch
from the one was supposed
to love us most.She was the one
that would fall and get
rite back up even if life was hell.
The one i used to call
My Hero was the one i looked up to
most in my life. She was there
when my dad left.When my mom relapsed
again. But the sad thing is was
she was'nt there when i needed her
most. I use to call her
My Hero.Now all she is to me is my ZERO.
Destiny Vancil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Was My Hero by Destiny Vancil )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)