She Who Paused Time
Walked by with the grace of a dragon fly.
Played the floor with her heels like baby lightning strikes.
Captured my eyesight with columns divine.
Carried dark silky waves as she played the air with every single snare
And before she was to forever leave the sight
She took a moment to pause time.
For the brave hearts alone who would dare to be
sublime. Look into her eyes, and meet sunrise.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Who Paused Time by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do in the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy