Suzanna C Chevalier
Shelly Meets Majesty
Kavasutra Kava Bar is the only Kava bar
where you can play fun games,
Kavasutra has a mascot which is a coconut
and Shelly is her name.
Since Shelly befriended a Majesty mermaid,
Shelly’s life has never been the same,
Majesty and her play hide and seek games.
Majesty mermaid can swim really fast,
Shelly tries to catch up with her and
swims into a seaweed patch,
Shelly gets stuck and laughs and laughs.
Majesty now has to use her tail to unknot
the seaweed that makes Shelly the shell caught.
Luckily Majesty gets Shelly untied,
they go to Kavusutra Kava Bar to unwind.
Sitting by a window at high noon,
they drink a cool Kava drink so smooth.
More adventures with Shelly and baby Majesty,
color in their picture and give it to mommy.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on January 13,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shelly Meets Majesty by Suzanna C Chevalier )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second