Ship and friendship
Ship is moored in a port
Friendship blossoms in the heart.
Ship is tossed by winds
Friendship withstands any wind.
Ship cruises along the sea
Friendship- the depth one can’t see.
A ship takes you to many lands
Friendship shows you many wonderlands.
A ship carries tons of cargo
Friendship- strong and pure is void of ego.
A ship sails unto new horizons,
Friendship opens new horizons.
A ship is caught in ice-berg,
Friendship gets beyond all ice-bergs.
A ship sinks in the waters
Friendship gets beyond all Waterloos.
Ravi Panamanna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ship and friendship by Ravi Panamanna )
- The Keepers Of Paris, Arno Le Roux
- A Secret Room, Arno Le Roux
- The Drug That Is Time, Arno Le Roux
- Random life!, SALINI NAIR
- Secret Music, Arno Le Roux
- My Weird Looks, Rohit Sapra
- The Way I Feel About Love, Rohit Sapra
- Abandoned, Tony Adah
- Lace and More, Arno Le Roux
- Let there be light, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)