Lawrie Stuart Ronton
No food, water or food,
This is a Shortage.
Most dead from starvation,
Some from disorganised pyjamas.
Not folded, creased or pizza.
No house to cook the air.
Right about now some food would be nice,
'I can't' He said, i ate all the rice.
Lawrie Stuart Ronton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shortage by Lawrie Stuart Ronton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones
- Hospice Volunteer Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If you are to abandon, gajanan mishra
- The day on the tract of the life, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Ocean, Maverick Jones
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones