Shoujo Mo ADVENTURE Ga Hoshii
Who said only boys that want adventure?
Girls want adventure too
We pledge in fellowship
We love delicious food
And something to make our heart beat fast
Do you think we only like romance, beautiful boys and something shallow?
We like to wander nowhere
And when we are together nothing can make us despair
So boys, give us a chance!
We won't be defeated only by broken heart
We'll prove that we are unpredictable creature
And more than your simple ambition
Who said only boys that could have fun?
Girls want a little fun too
We believe in the power of dream
We love challenge
And something that makes our adrenaline rushes
Do you think we only interest in gossip, clothes and cheesy words?
We could make the life colorful
And won't stop until we've got what we want
So boys, just watch out!
We won't hesitant to use all our charm
We have a unique taste of desire
And more than an object of affection
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shoujo Mo ADVENTURE Ga Hoshii by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro