Show Me The Way Back.
I never thought coming after you
will make a big fuss in my life
I never thought searching the
truth will destroy
the relations that I had
I never thought that you are so close,
closer than I thought
but I can't find where you are.
I know that I don't have a heart
that is so pure,
pure enough to have your words
How could these people be so cruel
to to me only for being after you.
I wish to come back to you
I wish to come to your place once more
I know that you'll come,
come to the valley of Bakkah.
I don't know, that I can reach you
because now I am so far from you.
I know you are the truth
the light and the way.
To reach you I have to fight
but this fight is between me and many
whom I considered to be my dearest ones.
I don't know how to convince them.
O lord! I can't be a loser like this.
I can't die like this,
knowing the truth and couldn't utter a word
kills me like any thing.
Show me a way,
I know that you make it
Show me a way,
a way to come back to you
Mary Amrutha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Show Me The Way Back. by Mary Amrutha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock