Show Me The Way Back.
I never thought coming after you
will make a big fuss in my life
I never thought searching the
truth will destroy
the relations that I had
I never thought that you are so close,
closer than I thought
but I can't find where you are.
I know that I don't have a heart
that is so pure,
pure enough to have your words
How could these people be so cruel
to to me only for being after you.
I wish to come back to you
I wish to come to your place once more
I know that you'll come,
come to the valley of Bakkah.
I don't know, that I can reach you
because now I am so far from you.
I know you are the truth
the light and the way.
To reach you I have to fight
but this fight is between me and many
whom I considered to be my dearest ones.
I don't know how to convince them.
O lord! I can't be a loser like this.
I can't die like this,
knowing the truth and couldn't utter a word
kills me like any thing.
Show me a way,
I know that you make it
Show me a way,
a way to come back to you
Mary Amrutha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Show Me The Way Back. by Mary Amrutha )
- 네임드사다리게임~, nicki hawk
- Drug abuse, hasmukh amathalal
- Welwichia Mirabilis, Bobsammy Munyoki
- Remain pure, hasmukh amathalal
- Under The Canopy Of Thunder, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Reality, Fantasy Or Illusion?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Die Stille Rusplaas, Eugene Marais
- Mabalel, Eugene Marais
- Skoppensboer, Eugene Marais
- The Dance of the Rain, Eugene Marais
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)