Sigh of Relief
I get sad
too sad, when I dont get external support, encouragement and praise
I get sad
too sad, when I think of the direction
or lack thereof,
My life is taking-
that I am moving my life in.
I get frustrated,
too frustrated when I wonder
what is wrong with me, and why cant I be
Just like everyone else
And then I realize,
that you cannot fit a square peg
into a circle.
You have to search for the square opening that's waiting for you.
Noemi Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Im glad, I know now that I don't. God is the only one that never leaves.
Comments about this poem (Sigh of Relief by Noemi Lee )
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Teen love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Nothing more than pain, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Vermilion Tears, Foster Teegarden
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)