We communicate, you and I,
across vast landscapes,
like signal towers.
You flash your code,
I flash mine,
we bridge chasms of space to understand
And we do, like no one else around.
You look like a soldier, standing to attention
I look at you with pride and adoration
I'm ready when you turn my way.
Sometimes, though, you feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Signal Towers by Mina Harker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad