I sit alone in my room in silence
I wait for you all day in silence
I walk an empty street in silence
What happend to the noises I used to hear?
I lie on my bed in silence
I wait for the sun to rise in silence
I look for you in the stars in silence
Why did you leave me here?
Hey everyone. I thought I might try a different style of writing. Tell me if you like it or not! =D thanks
Lisa French's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence by Lisa French )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak