Silence, loneliness, she hated it the most.
When ever it happen memories, flaws everything came running back.
Its like the silence was taunting her as she laid in bed trying to sleep.
The silence and the loneliness didn't want her to sleep no, they wanted to make her into the depression clump she really is, show her she isn't as okay as she thinks she is..
but she already knew she was never okay to begin with.
She tries so hard to cover it up by doing things, being busy.
Whether with friends or on the computer,
But in the silence of the night the loneliness comes and then everything after that and she cries some times, most times, that side that she swore she'd never show anyone, anything, because it makes her look weak..
she showed that side to the silence and the loneliness and has never looked back.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Silence by autumn hodges )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- frail magnolias, Eva Tortora
- AMONG THE PRETTY PEBBLES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- PH: Poem en Duo: What Day Brings, Brian Johnston
- 2 girls 1 poem, Mark R. Elias
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush