Silence, loneliness, she hated it the most.
When ever it happen memories, flaws everything came running back.
Its like the silence was taunting her as she laid in bed trying to sleep.
The silence and the loneliness didn't want her to sleep no, they wanted to make her into the depression clump she really is, show her she isn't as okay as she thinks she is..
but she already knew she was never okay to begin with.
She tries so hard to cover it up by doing things, being busy.
Whether with friends or on the computer,
But in the silence of the night the loneliness comes and then everything after that and she cries some times, most times, that side that she swore she'd never show anyone, anything, because it makes her look weak..
she showed that side to the silence and the loneliness and has never looked back.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Silence by autumn hodges )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham