Can you hear that?
That is the beauty of silence
Can you feel it too?
How about it?
The walls too, could be enjoying, with so much laughter,
But hold on!
What is silence anyway?
What behind it?
Solitary, pain, joy, hope..
Silence please give me answers,
Why do you take over?
Oh! Yes! Maybe
It is time need be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Silence Please by Cess Njuki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar
- A Slumbering Tree, Akeem Alawoki
- A Mother, Phil Soar
- You, Phil Soar
- Tragedy And Terror, Ronell Warren Alman