Can you hear that?
That is the beauty of silence
Can you feel it too?
How about it?
The walls too, could be enjoying, with so much laughter,
But hold on!
What is silence anyway?
What behind it?
Solitary, pain, joy, hope..
Silence please give me answers,
Why do you take over?
Oh! Yes! Maybe
It is time need be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Silence Please by Cess Njuki )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy