! ! ! Silence Surrender
The kiss that made me blush last night
Through the silence of the coldest fright,
Left a chilling and enchanting delight
Yet suddenly disappeared at my sight.
Doves flew upon the drag of your footsteps
Away from me after that soothing lips,
Silence occurred, I haven't uttered a sound
Silence of surrender I have found.
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Silence Surrender by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- perhaps I will zip thee, or is it thy? F.., Mandolyn ...
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan